Ascott cyclic corrosion cabinets – one of the world’s most sophisticated and versatile corrosion test systems available, combining salt spray with other environmental conditions such as controlled humidity, drying and wetting.
Six model sizes:
- 300 Ltr (10.5 cu ft)
- 450 Ltr (15.8 cu ft)
- 1000 Ltr (35.3 cu ft)
- 1300 Ltr (45.9 cu ft)
- 2000 Ltr (70.6 cu ft)
- 2600 Ltr (91.8 cu ft)
- As standard they come with the ability to create 6 distinct climates:
• Salt spray
• Condensation humidity (wetting)
• Forced air drying
• Temperature Only
• Ambient drying
• Controlled humidity
These may be programmed to occur in any sequence and be repeated automatically. A wide range of optional accessories enable additional climates to be added to further extend the number of climates and conditions that can be created.
Extensive optional testing facilities:
Extensive range optional testing facilities, such as refrigeration and liquid immersion. Click here for the list of optional accessories that can be added
All Ascott Cyclic Corrosion Test chambers feature:
- Low loading threshold for ergonomic loading and unloading.
- ‘Easy Open’ pneumatically operated canopy, with safety interlock.
- Dry seal gasket to prevent wetting the operator’s clothes.
- Timed canopy lock and automatic purge of the cabinet interior with fresh air after testing and before the chamber is opened.
- Easily accessible salt spray atomizer(s) in transparent hard-wearing acrylic, for ease of maintenance.
- External portable salt solution tank for ease of cleaning. 73L for 450L Chambers and 90L for 1000L Chambers and above.
- Central viewing window for unimpeded visual access to chamber interior and test material.
- Base castors and fork integrated lift lift truck runners, for ease of transportation.
- Choice of canopy colour.
- Calibration certificate.
- Consumables spares kit.
- Fallout Measuring Kit
- Intuitive 7” full colour touch-screen controller, employing the latest version of our highly intuitive operating software, for ease of programming and use.
- The operating software has a very large capacity memory for 254 multi-step cyclic programmes, 200 sub programmes and 254 single step/single set point programmes can be created and stored in the controller’s system memory, so that the widest possible range of test profiles can be accommodated.
- The icon based control interface offers a variety of languages built-in for ease of understanding and use.
- RJ45 communications port enabling the chamber to be wired or wireless connection to a local area network (LAN) for logging and remote programming via a computer running optional software.
- A real-time, user configurable ‘clock’ to enable different test samples to be batched and have their exposure time monitored separately, with alarms to warn when a pre-set test period has been completed.
For further information contact us on the form below, alternatively, to speak with one of our sales representatives call us on +44 (0) 1827 318040