AtmosfärPremium Modes of Operation Performance Graph
AtmosfärPremium chambers Modes of Operation have incredible flexibility and scope. Not only can the customer comply with a large number of different less demanding Cyclic Test Standard specifications such as Renaults ECC1, JASO or VDA but can also comply with demanding Ford / Volvo and Scania Test Regimes. Its scope can also be further expanded upon with the wide range of accessories that may be added.
Our range of standard cyclic chambers come with the ability to create 4 distinct functions to create the most common corrosive environment:
- Salt Spray Fog
- Condensation humidity (wetting)
- Air drying
- Controlled humidity
All may be programmed, using the intuitive high definition Touchscreen HMI, to occur in any sequence and can be repeated automatically.
The Atmosfär range also includes:
- A range of sub cooling units from Ambient, -20 deg C / 4 deg F to -40 deg C /-40 deg F.
- Oscillating Vertical spray down swaying bar with uniform fallout.
- Psychrometric control of humidity.
- Uniform airflow from above.
- Excellent temperature uniformity.
The AtmosfärPremium range also incorporates
- Increased heating capability (80 deg C)
- Rapid Temperature change transitions
- Profile Logging Software
- 110mm Entry Port
- Additional Salt Fog Atomisers for extra fallout requirements for such standards as VDA 233-102, RNES-G-0005, ECC1
- Wall Wash additional Humidity generation
Typical modes and transitions that can be achieved:
35 Deg. C Salt Spray (100%RH) to 70 Deg. C Air Drying < 30 mins ~(Hyundai CCT B)
70 Deg. C Air drying to 50 Deg. C >95% RH < 20mins ~(Hyundai CCT B)
50 Deg. C >95% RH to Salt Spray 35 Deg. C (100%RH) < 30 mins (Hyundai CCT B, CCT 1, CCT 2, JASO M609, JASO M610)
60 Deg. C Air Drying to -20 Deg. C < 60 mins (Honda 5100Z- structure mode)
80 Deg C / 80% RH Controlled Humidity to -40C Freezing in 120 mins (VW PV1200 & 1209)
Extra scope for other Test Standard requirements can also be fulfilled because of our wide range of optional accessories that are available which further extend the number of climates and conditions that can be created. See below for standard operation as well as just a few of the additional accessories that expands the range.
Details of the Accessories can be found See our Accessories Here.
Key features of the various Ascott Cyclic chambers can be found Click here for Key Features.
Specifications of the various Atmosfar chambers can be found Click here for Atmosfar chamber Specifications
Contact us Contact the Ascott-Analytical Team for further information