Standard (iS) and Premium (iP) model specifications to cover every need:
Standard (iS) chambers feature all the facilities described in the chamber key features and have:
- 3.5” Full colour touch screen control system with temperature graphical and digital display,
- Available in multiple languages, including Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, Chinese, German and many more
- Hours run counter
- Timed test stop facility allowing the convenience of pre-programming an automatic test stop time
Standard chambers cover the requirements for continuous salt spray testing to ASTM B117, ISO 9227, JIS Z371 & similar international salt spray test standards up to 50°C
Premium (iP) chambers have the same features as Standard (iS) models plus:
- Larger 7’’ ‘touch’ activated screen, with a 480p (0.38 megapixel) high resolution display, and a ‘menu’ driven icon based commands, available in multiple languages for ease of understanding and use.
- Temperature and Humidity monitoring in SCADA using OPC-UA. (Open Platform Communications United Architecture)
- Large capacity memory, allowing for extensive customer programs to be stored, 254 main programs of up to 200 steps, 100 sub programmes and 254 single line programs.
- User programmable for ‘modified’ salt spray tests
For Salt Spray Testing to ASTM B117, ASTM G85 (Annex A1, A2, A3, A4* & A5), Humidity Testing to ASTM D2247 & similar test standards.
*requires optional accessory; ACC46