Ascott Analytical Equipment Ltd have fully trained and experienced engineers to provide maintenance and calibration of corrosion chambers world-wide. This includes chambers of all ages and from other manufacturers. All Ascott Corrosion Test Chambers are backed up by comprehensive support services. On-line support services are available to current customers via this web site using the Customer Login.
Up-to-the-minute interactive servicing information for owners of Ascott chambers and specifically designed to assist in the maintenance of Ascott corrosion test chambers. This will allow the user/engineer to diagnose the cause of a particular symptom and go on to suggest a remedy.Click Here
Technical Support Services
The salt spray test (also known as salt fog or salt mist) has been the bench-mark corrosion test in many industries for decades. With such a long history, so much test data and many international test standards written around it, it remains a very popular choice as a relatively quick comparative test, to check whether or not test samples corrode in accordance with expectations. It’s main application is therefore to audit the effectiveness of a production process.
- Installation, commissioning & training
- In the same way that we can offer Installation, Commissioning & Training for newly delivered equipment we can also offer this at a later date, should the equipment be moved to a new location, or new staff require training in its use. Training certificates can be provided.
- Scheduled preventative maintenance
- Corrosion chambers benefit from regular servicing by a trained engineer. This maximizes reliability, minimizes downtime and ensures that the equipment continues to operate in accordance with its original design specification.
- Emergency callout & repair
- Ascott service engineers are flexible and will respond swiftly when the unexpected happens and a non-scheduled service visit becomes necessary.
- Spare parts provision
- Ascott undertake to provide spare parts for all our products for a period of at least 10 years from the date of manufacture. Orders for spare parts can either be placed with us by phone, fax or e-mail. Corro-Salt for salt spray testing can be ordered direct from our web site, using a credit card, at www.ascottshop.com
- Usually carried out during scheduled service visits, Ascott service engineers offer instrument calibration traceable to International standards: Certificates of calibration will be provided.
- Chamber temperature
- Chamber relative humidity
- Chamber air pressure
- Air saturator temperature
WEEE Recycling Arrangements
Please email Ascott to request details about collection and recycling arrangements. Ascotts Terms and conditions state that the collection and transportation of the equipment is the responsibility of the end-user.