Atmosfär Modes of Operation
Atmosfär Modes of Operation Performance Graph
Atmosfär Chamber control system gives incredible flexibility. Not only can the customer comply with a large number of different, less demanding Cyclic Corrosion Test Standard specifications, but can also comply with the most demanding of corrosion tests, particularly as used in the automotive industry, from OEMs such as Ford, Volvo, Scania, and Honda Test Regimes.
The chambers temperature and humidity control can also be further extended upon with the wide range of accessories that may be added.
Our range of standard cyclic chambers come with the ability to create 6 distinct functions to create the most common corrosive environment:
- Salt Spray Fog
- Condensation Humidity (wetting)
- Forced Air Drying
- Controlled Humidity (see adjacent graph)
- Ambient Drying
- Temperature Control only
All may be programmed, using the intuitive high definition Touchscreen HMI, to occur in any sequence and can be repeated automatically.
The Atmosfär range also adds:
- A range of 3 Sub cooling units
- Lite Version down to 20°C / 68°F
- Sub Zero version down to -20°C / -4°F
- Sub Zero version down to -40°C / -40°F
- Oscillating Vertical spray down swaying bar with uniform fallout with patented Mag-Drive technology
- Psychrometric control of humidity for more exacting control of humidity, required for levels around 95%RH
- Uniform airflow from above.
- A very high standard of temperature uniformity.
Additional scope for other Test Standard requirements can also be fulfilled because of the wide range of optional accessories that are available, which further extend the number of climates and conditions that can be created. See below for standard operation as well as just a few of the additional accessories that expand the range.
Explore the range of accessories
Specifications of the various Atmosfär chambers
Learn more about the key features of Atmosfär chambers