Skip to content
Essential feature salt spray cabinets for common corrosion test standards.
Designed to appeal to the modern test laboratory, who want affordable equipment that is easy to install, simple to operate and reliable in service.
- A range of 4 salt spray cabinets.
- Two sizes, with either 500 or 1000 Litre internal capacities (16.6 / 35.3 cu ft).
- Two models available, S and SP.
S Model Features
- Robust glass reinforced plastic (GRP) construction, a durable impact resistant material with strong chemical and corrosion resistant properties to ensure a long life.
- Fully transparent and seamless domed canopy providing 360 degree visibility, self supporting when open.
- Designed specifically for short-terms tests (up to 240 hours duration).
- Cabinet heated by externally mounted heater mats, protecting them against damage from the corrosive climate inside the cabinet, also ensuring uniform heat distribution inside the cabinet.
- Heated bubble tower humidifies the compressed air en-route to the salt fog atomiser, in full compliance with international test standards.
- Bubble tower can be topped up with water automatically, or by hand via the manual filler port.
- Utilises the atomisers’ venturi effect combined with the air pressure regulator and gauge to deliver a uniform and continuous fall-out of salt fog on to the samples under test.
- Supplied with a 90L external salt water solution tank, easier to fill and clean than an integral tank.
- The all plastic atomiser has an integral filter in addition to a filter on the reservoir feed pipe to prevent salt crystal build-up blocking the outlet nozzle and disrupting the test.
- Cabinets can be operated with a wet or dry base.
- Insulated non-transparent roof blanket, offering greater thermal efficiency available as an option.
SP Model Additional Features
- SP models are equipped with an advanced control system featuring a peristaltic pump based salt water delivery system, coupled with a user adjustable precision speed controller.
- Ensures consistent fall-out of salt spray / fog on to the test samples, over longer term duration tests (240+ hours of continuous salt spray testing) especially if such testing is unattended.
For further information and brochures visit the Alpha + website