Ascott Analytical Equipment Ltd have fully trained and experienced engineers to provide maintenance and calibration of corrosion chambers world-wide. This includes chambers of all ages and from other manufacturers. All Ascott Corrosion Test Chambers are backed up by comprehensive support services. Those marked * are available to current customers via this web site using the Customer Login.
Up-to-the-minute interactive servicing information for owners of Ascott chambers and specically designed to assist in the maintenance of Ascott corrosion test chambers. This will allow the user/engineer to diagnose the cause of a particular symptom and go on to suggest a remedy.Click Here
Technical Support Services
The salt spray test (also known as salt fog or salt mist) has been the bench-mark corrosion test in many industries for decades. With such a long history, so much test data and many international test standards written around it, it remains a very popular choice as a relatively quick comparative test, to check whether or not test samples corrode in accordance with expectations. It’s main application is therefore to audit the effectiveness of a production process.
- Installation, commissioning & training
- In the same way that we can offer Installation, Commissioning & Training for newly delivered equipment we can also offer this at a later date, should the equipment be moved to a new location, or new staff require training in its use. Training certificates can be provided.
- Scheduled preventative maintenance
- Corrosion chambers bene t from regular servicing by a trained engineer. This maximizes reliability, minimizes downtime and ensures that the equipment continues to operate in accordance with its original design specification.
- Emergency callout & repair
- Ascott service engineers are exible and will respond swiftly when the unexpected happens and a non-scheduled service visit becomes necessary.
- Spare parts provision
- Ascott undertake to provide spare parts for all our products for a period of at least 10 years from the date of manufacture. Orders for spare parts can either be placed with us by phone, fax or e-mail. Corro-Salt for salt spray testing can be ordered direct from our web site, using a credit card, at www.ascottshop.com.
- Usually carried out during scheduled service visits, Ascott service engineers offer instrument calibration traceable to International standards: Certi cates of calibration will be provided.
- Chamber temperature
- Chamber Relative humidity
- Chamber air pressure
- Air saturator temperature