Ascott cyclic corrosion test chambers – one of the world’s most sophisticated and versatile corrosion test systems available, combining salt spray with other environmental conditions such as controlled humidity, drying and wetting.
Five model sizes:
- 450 Ltr (15.8 cu ft)
- 1000 Ltr (35.3 cu ft)
- 1300 Ltr (45.9 cu ft)
- 2000 Ltr (70.6 cu ft)
- 2600 Ltr (91.8 cu ft)
Extensive optional testing facilities:
Extensive range optional testing facilities, such as refrigeration and liquid immersion.
All Ascott Cyclic Corrosion Test chambers feature:
- Low loading threshold for ergonomic loading and unloading.
- ‘Easy Open’ pneumatically operated canopy, with safety interlock.
- Dry seal gasket to prevent wetting the operator’s clothes.
- Timed canopy lock and purge of the cabinet interior with fresh air after testing and before the chamber is opened.
- Easily accessible salt spray atomizer(s) in transparent hard-wearing acrylic, for ease of maintenance.
- External portable salt solution tank with wheels, for ease of access to a water source, and an integral drain system for ease of cleaning.
- Central viewing window for unimpeded visual access to chamber interior and test material.
- Base castors and fork integrated lift lift truck runners, for ease of transportation.
- Choice of canopy colour.
- Set of sample racks.
- Calibration certificate.
- Consumables spares kit.
- Intuitive touch-screen, full color user control interface, employing the latest version of our highly intuitive operating software, for ease of programming and use.
- The operating software has a very large capacity for the creation of complex multi-step test programmes, so that the widest possible range of test profiles can be accommodated.
- The icon based control interface offers a variety of languages built-in for ease of understanding and use.
- RJ45 communications port enabling the chamber to be wired or wirelessly connected to a local area network (LAN) for logging and remote programming via a computer running optional software.
- A real-time, user configurable ‘clock’ to enable different test samples to be batched and have their exposure time monitored separately, with alarms to warn when a pre-set test period has been completed.